I have been honored once again with the Versatile Blogger Award by my good friend at TheAgoraphobicBlog.
This woman suffers with Agoraphobia, if you hadn’t figure that out by the name of the blog, and she is one of the strongest women I know. She fights through her fears and shares it all with her readers. She posts videos showing her struggles and showing her determination to win over this illness. She does all this to help others who may be suffering. Not only does she share all this, but she reaches out and helps others and supports her fellow bloggers. She is one of a kind and I am happy we have connected for so many reasons. Anytime I feel like life is hard, I simply go see what she is up to and it quickly makes me realize how strong we really are. Thank you Fiona!!
There are a few rules so I will outline them here:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
There are so many great blogs out there I am having a hard time deciding who to nominate but here it goes:
- hexpatriate - I admire this blogger for her excellent writing and her honesty about her illness. I enjoy her blog. She is Bipolar and blogs about her life. I would recommend this to anyone!
- Yeah, I am on My Soapbox – Sharing my crazy world openly and honestly!!! ~ I love this blog. She is open and honest about her life and her illness. She is strong and always makes me think.
- Emerging From Broken – from surviving to thriving on the journey to wholeness ~ This is an amazing blog that will aid anyone in recovery from abuse. This blog is real, the blogger is open and Honest about her life and her recovery process from abusive parenting.
- Depression Getaway – encouragement, information, inspiration and hope ~ This blog is exactly what it says it is. There is some awesome information and great hope and inspiration. I hope you will go take a look I know you will enjoy it as I do!
- The Bipolar Diva – The adventures and misadventures of a suburban bipolar mom trying to keep it together. I love this blog. She is open, sometimes too open, and honest and funny. She has her hands full in life and I admire how she keeps it all together.
- My UN-entitled Life - I’m a mom of 3 precious children, wife to one special man, domestic goddess of the home and a wanna be writer. This blog is a great place for a lot of topics and giveaways and reviews. I enjoy her writing she is a talented person. Go have a look I am sure you will enjoy it also.
- Day in the life of a Busy Gal… – Borderline Personality Disorder, Life and Me… This blog gives a clear window into life with Borderline Personality Disorder. She is raw and honest and you really see what her life is like. I admire her sharing her life.
- Like a Bump on a Blog – typical travels of the atypical Georgia girl ~ I adore Amberr she is a great person and a great writer. I’m sure you will enjoy her blog as I do. Lots of information and great writing there so take a look and follow her if you like.
- Miss Mental Health’s Rant Space – “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe ~ So many great posts lots of information and a real clear view of a mental illness. A well written open honest look at Bipolar Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder. A great blog!
- James Claims – A Manic Depressive’s Journey Through Life, Philosophy, and Science. Philosophy, Science, Bipolar I, and Life.. Another raw look at Bipolar disorder and Life.. a well written blog, and a clear look at life with Mental illness.
Each of these bloggers deserve this award and more. I had a hard time choosing between all the great blogs out there but I hope you enjoy these as I do.
7 Random Facts about me:
- I have a total of 3 friends in real life.
- I drive a 2000 Hyundai Elantra (manual transmission) yuck
- Until this winter I almost never wore shoes, just flip flops.
- I require 8 hours a sleep a night and rarely get that.
- I am proud of everything my kids do, good and bad. lol
- I have 1 house plant and I kill it regularly.
- I almost never remember my dreams.
Once again, Thank you Fiona and all the others that have nominated me for this award. I think this is the 6th time. I am honored that you all think of me in this way.
Much love and thanks…