Wow! I have been honored with this award several times over! I am so appreciative that I am thought of by these great bloggers in this way. I simply started blogging as a way to get my story out about mental illness and help reduce the stigma, but I have been received so well, encouraged and supported by so many of you out there that I have been truly touched by the kindness. Then on top of it I have received many nominations for the versatile blogger award and one for the Liebster Blog award.
Here I am again, receiving a very thoughtful nomination for Versatile blogger by a terrific person with a lovely blog, AllAboutLemon. I have received this several times and was in the midst of well Life’s BS and moving my blog and making changes in my life and I failed to post about it. No excuses I failed to get it done not much more I can say. I am making a list of the blogs that have given me this award and I hope you will ALL go check them out and follow them.
Blogs that nominated me for Versatile blogger award:
- Post a picture of the award.
- Thank the award giver.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers about this and tell them by leaving comments on their blog.
7 Random Facts about Me:
- I wear almost no shoes but Flip flops. Casual girl!
- I love to read but can’t concentrate long enough to do it.
- My hair is brown.
- My toenails are usually painted Pink. Deep pink!
- Random Sounds annoy me! Can completely change my mood.
- I don’t wear earrings even though my ears are pierced.
- I have a giant clock on my wall that is an hour off as I haven’t changed it.
My 15 nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- The Kids are Grown, Now What?
- Dark to Light
- Haphazard Humor and Topics of Curiosity
- James Claims – A Manic Depressives Journey Through Life, Philosophy and Science
- A Day in the Life of a Busy Gal
- Bay Area Mommy
- My UN-entitled Life
- The Jolly Blogger
- Being Mama
- Escaping Mediocrity
- Just a Smidgen
- Miriam Gomberg
- Natasha McNeely’s Guide to the Beyond
- Miss Mental Health’s Rant Space
These blogs are blogs I enjoy and I feel they are worthy of this award. I hope some of you enjoy them as much as I do, so go check them out and follow them!!
Once again, Thank you to the several bloggers who have honored me with this award!! Your support and kindness has truly touched my life!
Just sharing a quote!
Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do. ~Orison Swett Marden