I have come across a blog that is trying to help stop bullying and support those pushed to the edge by bullies. My daughter has been bullied by the same girl and her group of friends for 4 full years and I am now working with the school to get it to stop. This is close to my heart!! Please help spread the word!!
Reposted from BulliedNoMore
I was reading another blog who is doing a project similar to this and I felt like this would be great to try out!
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut or you are feeling down, negative, when you are feeling bullied and you want to die or if you’re lonely or sad, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a heart on your wrist, hand or arm.
2. Write down how you’re feeling at the moment and why you want to cut or harm yourself and possibly describe the situation
3. Take a picture of your heart and send it to the blog along with a caption.
4. Cutting and Self-harm will kill your heart so don’t do it.
5. We will post each picture for everyone to see.
This is an “it’s get better” version of bullying.
The purpose of this is to create a community of people who are there for each other. Who care, love and want to see you block out the bullying and thrive in life. No cutting, no hurting, no negative thoughts. This is our year. This is your time.
Please reblog and help spread the word.
-Take a stand against bullying.
Image: graur codrin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net